Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Love Shoes!

boots470_ribbet

Hello to you all! My name is Maddie Kate Scarlett O'Hara, but you can just call me "Maddie." This is my very first post on me and my sisters' new blog!

I've never typed in a blog before, so this is all very exciting to me. It's been an exciting week, too! Our house is on the market, so we've been having a lot of adventures outside and in the car. Me and my sisters are working on a post about all that, but for now I just wanted to post a picture that Kristin took yesterday.

It's the picture at the top of this post. See those cowboy boots? Those boots belong to Dad, and I love them! Actually, I like all of Dad's shoes but his boots are my favorite. Kristin says it's gross, but I really love how warm his boots are after he takes them off from working outside. Sometimes I stick my face inside them, but I have to try to be discreet because like I said... Kristin thinks it's gross but I think she just doesn't think like a dog.

Which isn't her fault, seeing how she's a human girl. I can't understand it, but she prefers the scent of roses over Daddy's boots. Daddy's boots are smelly, but in a good way! They smell like freshly cut grass, but Kristin doesn't believe me and she's scared to sniff them herself.

Well, that's all. Bye!

maddie-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting us. We love attention and meeting new people and their own furkids. We go to bed every night at 9 pm, but Kristin says that won't matter on this blog so please drop by anytime you want!