Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bath Day

nadir-quinto

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

abby100 Hi! I'm Abby! Me, Maddie and Izzy all got baths yesterday morning. We don't like baths, but when you're a dog you don't have much choice in the matter. Once you see the towels and shampoo come out before hearing your name being called, there isn't any way out.

And do you see that illustration up above? Why is that little boy smiling when he's in the bath tub? Why is that dog bathing him? Am I supposed to give my humans baths, too? If the answer is yes, I don't think I could do it. I'm scared of the water. It's noisy!

After our baths, Kristin did more packing. While she was cleaning out the kitchen cabinets, our neighbor's came over. Mom and our neighbors sat outside in the backyard to visit. I was so happy that I got to go out there, too! I love it outside. It's my favorite place in the world! I think about it all the time and dream about it all the time. Kristin says I'm obsessed, but I think it's just love.

After Kristin finished packing everything in the kitchen and upstairs linen closet, she kept her promise and we played outside in the backyard. It was a lot of fun. Playing outside is always fun!

I've never been to Disney World, but Kristin says that the outdoors is my own personal Disney World Park. Maybe one day I'll get to see this Disney World for myself. Kristin says there are a lot of people there, so I don't think it'd be a good idea for Izzy to go with us. She would bark at everyone, although Izzy would just say she was being sassy. I also don't think Maddie at Disney is a good idea, because she likes to herd people like she's a bossy sheep dog. She even herds me and Izzy whenever we wrestle. She likes doing that.

Kristin said that Disney World has a fairy godmother, princes and princesses. Animals, too! There's a really popular mouse and his mouse girlfriend, and then two dogs and a duck and a bear that likes honey and an Eeyore and a T-I-double guh-Urrrr.

What that is I don't know, but Kristin says I pounce just like him!

Well, that was my adventure yesterday. Today is a holiday named Easter. The Easter Bunny hides colored eggs and gives you candy. I don't know about the candy, but finding those eggs sounds like fun because he hides them outside! He hides them inside bushes and behind flowers and on fence posts. Doesn't that sound like fun?! Maybe one day dogs will start celebrating Easter, too.

EASTER

Even though today was a holiday, we didn't really do anything. Kristin sat outside with me for a while, but then we had to go inside because we got a loud thunderstorm.

I'm not scared of thunderstorms. I wanted to go outside and play in it, but Kristin said it wasn't a good idea. I don't know why it wasn't a good idea though, because it sure sounded like a good idea to me. The lizards and birds and bees were still out there, so I don't see why I couldn't be out there with them too.

Maddie is really scared of thunder, so she didn't want to go outside. She just hid behind Mom's legs in the kitchen and whined a little. And even though she was afraid, she was still smiling. Unless she's sleepy, Maddie is always smiling.

Izzy is like me in that she isn't afraid of thunder. (Izzy isn't afraid of anything). She was really bossy, telling the storm to go away (so that I could go outside I guess), but the storm didn't listen.

abby

1 comment:

  1. Oh Abby , you are just so very ,very cute ~we are so enjoying your new blog and our mom loves your moms website and Disney World .
    Don't forget to visit us, Ducks and Bun did some fun photos with Buttercup and Chicken Little.
    Xoxo from
    The creatures great and small at Willows Farm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us. We love attention and meeting new people and their own furkids. We go to bed every night at 9 pm, but Kristin says that won't matter on this blog so please drop by anytime you want!